Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Pascal Dallaire <pa...@cre-gim.net> on 2012/07/24 02:39:53 UTC

Error Missing (language file)

Hi there,

After a while of testing, I downloaded new builds from incubator.apache.org and I would like to know why I get a lot of "Error Missing" for labels and when I check in Language Editor, I see the real labels are there. I get a lot of those lines in my log too :

INFO] [NioProcessor-2] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.codec.RTMPProtocolDecoder - Action languageservice.getLanguageByIdAndMax
DEBUG 07-23 20:32:17.158 Fieldmanagment.java 130818 215 org.openmeetings.app.data.basic.Fieldmanagment [NioProcessor-2] - Getting Labels for Language french
DEBUG 07-23 20:32:17.158 Fieldmanagment.java 130818 248 org.openmeetings.app.data.basic.Fieldmanagment [NioProcessor-2] - Language doesnt requiere RTL!

Those labels were all appearing some versions ago, but I don't know the problem really, any pointer appreciated.

Alternatively, is it possible to have a link to download the latest 2.0 version (as I read in other posts that it's less buggy than 2.1)??

Thanks in advance
Pascal

RE: Error Missing (language file)

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Pascal,

If your unable to get the source to work, then maybe my build of 2.0  may work for you?

Click here to download the file with a secure link: red5.zip <https://extra.co2crc.com.au/modules/files/download.php?id=19938&random_code=tw2zeharl4u>  (possible until 31/08/2012)

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Posted by Pascal Dallaire <pa...@cre-gim.net>.
Hi George,

RE: Calendar issues

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Thanks Sebastian.  Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,

Calendar issues

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK
correct syntax for postgres is

select lang_val_id, 1+deleted, fieldvalues_id, value from
fieldlanguagesvalues where language_id = 4 LIMIT 100 OFFSET 100;

I'll try to check your issue using postgres (hopefully soon :)) )

I can't see why you have error missing from client debug log :(
can try to add logging ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Missing (language file)

Posted by Pascal Dallaire <pa...@cre-gim.net>.
Okay, here are the returns…

From SQL:
ERROR:  LIMIT #,# syntax is not supported
LINE 1 : ...e from fieldlanguagesvalues where language_id = 4 LIMIT 700,...
                                                               ^
 Use separate LIMIT and OFFSET clauses.

From console when run with debug, I'm not sure what to look for, I checked for number of the labels but they don't seem to be there

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Missing (language file)

Posted by Pascal Dallaire <pa...@cre-gim.net>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pascal Dallaire <pa...@cre-gim.net>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
can you check you DB?
select count(*) from fieldlanguagesvalues where language_id = 4;

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Pascal Dallaire <

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Missing (language file)