Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ian Spence <ia...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/11 10:26:46 UTC

Newbie - to create web service

Yes, I am a newbie to servicemix.

I am looking at creating a service (se) for delivering XML documents on
request. This component will be reused for other use cases as well.

The first binding (bc) will be some form of web service.

I get the impression there a number of ways of creating bc for a web
service. Can anyone recommend the best way?
- XFire?
- Jsr181? - not a lot of doc on this.
- jax-ws?
- ActiveSOAP?
- Axis?
- WSIF?

Wht is the best for the quickest implementation?

What is the best for the most abstract/extendable implementation?  perhaps
ws compliant.

Ian Spence
ianspence@gmail.com
Mob. 07891 875 735

Re: Newbie - to create web service

Posted by Ian Spence <ia...@gmail.com>.
Guillaume,
I think I will try implement JAX WS for the service component, but please
get back to me when the jsr-181 is documented, I am keen to look at that
also.
Ian

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.