Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonathan Laberge <jl...@redboxstudios.com> on 2003/05/06 17:21:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Tomcat.

Hello,

I have downloaded Tomcat version 4.1.24.  I have read much of the resource
but I don<t quite understand one point.  Where is their a bridge done
between apache a tomcat...

I  have read the resources, and I have installed the tomcat server, and it
starts, but how will i implement the java servlets with my apache server?

Thank you.
(REDHAT 8.0, with apaceh 2.0.44)

--

Art visuel, communication, multimédia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle