Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Simon Funnell <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/23 19:17:08 UTC

Wiki Page Request

Hi,

I have assumed people are busy and will supply me guidance on the
documentation effort soon, thanks. If I failed to make it clear in
previous mails, I am prepared to put myself into service for the next
six weeks to assist with the growth of the James project. At present, I
feel the best way for me to add value, without stalling the current
effort, is to provide documentation that is useful to both the user and
developer community. I have attached a document I would like to add to
the wiki, it starts to abstract the roles and responsibilities required
to manage James. To date, I have only played the first three roles.
Commentary on suitability, and if applicable revision, is welcome.

I hope it is of interest.

Regards,

Simon

Re: Wiki Page Request

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Simon,

I don't see any attachment included in your email. Why not add it
directly to the wiki?

Thx
Norman