Posted to user@struts.apache.org by babloosony <ba...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/29 08:27:03 UTC

Client Side Validation using a pure JSF Only Application

Hi All,

There is a pure web application that uses only jsf as model, view,
controller. How do we achieve a reusable client-side validations
framework likes Struts's validator framework ?

Any ideas on how we do a clientside validation in a pure jsf application ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.

Re: Client Side Validation using a pure JSF Only Application

Posted by Duncan Mills <du...@oracle.com>.
Check out the Oracle Faces components set which you can get an Early
Access version of from:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/index.html
This implemenation has client side validators built-in

Regards

Duncan Mills