Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gregory hans <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/28 11:39:44 UTC

install

i have 2 web server in my local computer. one for php(apache2triad) adn
 one for jsp(tomcat). i installed tomcat using port 8080. i try to
 install my web application into tomcat web server. i install using default
 port ftp(21). but when i've done, the .war file i installed is copied
 in php web server instead of tomcat. i try to install in port 8080. but
 it doesnt connect. can you help me how to install my web app, but i
 dont want to install using tomcat manager. i wan to purely install using
 ftp

---------------------------------
The fish are biting.

Re: install

Posted by gregory hans <ha...@yahoo.com>.
thanks mark for your reply. i've already know how to configure it
Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:  gregory hans wrote:
> i have 2 web server in my local computer. one for php(apache2triad) adn
> one for jsp(tomcat). i installed tomcat using port 8080. i try to
> install my web application into tomcat web server. i install using default
> port ftp(21). but when i've done, the .war file i installed is copied
> in php web server instead of tomcat. i try to install in port 8080. but
> it doesnt connect. can you help me how to install my web app, but i
> dont want to install using tomcat manager. i wan to purely install using
> ftp

Tomcat does not provide an ftp installation oprtion. You would need to
configure this yourself.

Mark

Re: install

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.