Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Angeles <an...@lucent.com> on 2005/02/01 13:22:52 UTC

preventing Embperl_Object in a subdirectory

I am using EmbperlObject in a directory, but I want to have 1 of the
subdirectories include .html files that do not execute base.epl. In the
parent I have an .htaccess with this:

PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE base.epl
PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_FILESMATCH "\.html.?|\.epl$"
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::EmbperlObject

Can I insert an .htaccess in the subdirectory of .html files to prevent
EmbperlObject from working there? How would I do that?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Michael

RE: preventing Embperl_Object in a subdirectory

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> Can I insert an .htaccess in the subdirectory of .html files
> to prevent EmbperlObject from working there? How would I do that?

Yes, you need

SetHandler none

Gerald