Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 08:50:33 UTC

Calling XSD2JavaGenerator from ANT

I was playing with XSD2JavaGenerator to generate static sdo objects
for some SCA samples,  and realized it has some strange behavior with
regards to command line argument processing.

Basically, it treat the a command line option and it's value as two
separate arguments, so, instead of being able to pass an argument like
<arg value="-targetDirectory target/sdo-source"/>, you actually MUST
pass the arguments like two separate arguments <arg
value="-targetDirectory"/>  <arg value="target/sdo-source"/>.

Is this the expected behavior ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Calling XSD2JavaGenerator from ANT

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I was expecting the non-recommended approach to work...but the SDO
generator code explicitly interpret and expects the key/value as two
separate command line args.

>The non-recommended approach to emulate the two-argument behavior is
><arg line="key1 value1"/>

If this is the expected behavior, we should at least have it documented.

Thoughts ?