Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 18:13:17 UTC

Qpid java 6.0.0 RC4 is available

Hi everyone,

After detection of couple issues with RC3 build I merged the fixes into
6.0.x branch and produced Qpid java 6.0.0 RC4. It is available from maven
staging repo at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1055

RC 4 contains the following changes since RC3:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6912 (revision r1716636 was
merged)

Kind Regards,
Alex

Re: Qpid java 6.0.0 RC4 is available

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Alex,

I have retested RC4 to ensure that the earlier defects are indeed closed.
They are, and no further issues detected.
RC4 looks good to me.

Keith