Posted to user@click.apache.org by dian ruzda <di...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 08:28:23 UTC

Display inner join list in Table Control

Hi, all

I have problem in my project. I use Hibernate to handle Data Access. When I
try query with HQL inner join I want to set into table control with
setRowList(list);

But I have problem when Query in hibernate with join must set on array of
Object to extrak data. This my sample query with HIbernate:
        Query q = sess.createQuery("select p,dt from Product p inner join
b.dtTrans as dt");
        List myList = q.list();

can we set Object myList directly on Table Control to display all data from
this query ?

Re: Display inner join list in Table Control

Posted by dian <di...@gmail.com>.
Ok, it's Work .

Thx Bob

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.