Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Laksh Singla <la...@apache.org> on 2023/09/25 05:20:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Druid 28.0.0 release

Hello all,

I am starting a discussion for the Druid 28.0.0 release. I am volunteering
to be the release manager for the same. The branch for Druid 27.0.0 was cut
on 8th July 2023, and since we do quarterly releases, we should cut the
branch for Druid 28.0.0 on 9th October 2023 (Monday). Please use this
thread to discuss the important issues or features that are in flight, that
should be a part of the Druid 28.0.0 release.

Regards
Laksh

Re: [DISCUSS] Druid 28.0.0 release

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@apache.org>.