Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/07/02 00:46:48 UTC

Re: Apache-1.1b5 now available from /httpd/dist/

Add -DSUNOS_LIB_PROTOTYPES (if memory serves)

Posted by Michael Douglass <mi...@texas.net>.
On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Add -DSUNOS_LIB_PROTOTYPES (if memory serves)

1) Should this not be default in the section where the SUNOS4 pieces
   in the Configuration file are located?

2) I looked in the conf.h header file and there are numerous functions
   that were being prototyped there.  Numerous as in alot compared to
   only needing the four or so that the compile complained about.