Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/03/30 18:28:25 UTC

2.0-M4 Status

I've been playing with M4 and from what I can tell DT will deploy
(without web services or MDBs) and seems ok.  The MDB issue is a
timing issue in terms of starting the modules that Dain thinks he can
hammer out.

Given the code drop towards the end I spect there are lots of pieces
that will need to get shaken out so an M4 driver sooner than later
will work I think.  I'll troll for some more feedback today and
package up something for a vote tomorrow.  Anybody have any last
minute things / fixes they want to drop in ?

Matt