Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/02/07 13:01:13 UTC

Do I need to restart the server when I change a controller entry

I am observing that when ever I am changing a request in controller,
for reflecting changes I have to restart the server.
Is there something which I am missing.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

Re: Do I need to restart the server when I change a controller entry

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you so much David.