Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/09/30 20:57:49 UTC

I'm now starting of release process

Hi folks!

I'm starting the preparation for the 1.0.0 release in about 15 minutes.

So please abstain from checking in until I'll ping you again.

Txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: I'm now starting of release process

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
reply heh yes, we can

We just need to copy it onto our web server

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
sorry meant logo file .