Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org> on 2013/04/19 13:27:10 UTC

jobs@apache.org

Hi folks,

I was looking for info on jobs@apache.org and the only
sensible thing I have found so far is this:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/community-dev/201010.mbox/%3CAANLkTikJ-MgeFck60MKz1p3KR81dswA3fw_Qn0+4v18h@mail.gmail.com%3E

In this thread from 2010 it was decided that the Community
Development PMC would take ownership of the jobs@apache.org
Mailing List and take care the communication of it.

This has not happened. At least I cannot find any official
information about jobs@apache.org anywhere on *.apache.org.

Thanks o/~

-- i
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org

Re: jobs@apache.org

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Depends on what you mean by communication. We tell people about it when it
comes up. You have a good point though.

Feel free to write a para on the website, perhaps at
http://community.apache.org/contactpoints.html

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity