Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 10:47:31 UTC

Missing params in openstack configs of CC xml

Hi Guys,

In the installaer script, we have two params,

export openstack_keypair_name=""
export openstack_security_groups=""

under openStack config.

The same params are not present in the Cloud controller.xml as well..

Is there a reason to remove them ?

--Pradeep

Re: Missing params in openstack configs of CC xml

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep,

I think we have missed it in the template
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=blob;f=tools/stratos-installer/config/cc/repository/conf/cloud-controller.xml;h=3561e0f14b327733090dfe91ee90a2b9cbbd1a8e;hb=HEAD

+1 for adding them. (I think we've never added it to template, do you
notice that someone removed 'em?)

This was not a blocker as cloud-controller.xml contains the common settings
and you can always add new properties via cartridge configs. But +1 for
adding them to template and scripts.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal