Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason <hi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/15 06:10:39 UTC

customize posting size(or block size) ...

Hi,

Out searching patterns mostly use SpanNearQuery with PrefixQuery.
In addition, single search query includes a lot of PrefixQuery.
Actually, we don't have constraint using PrefixQuery.
For this reason, JVM heap memory usage is often high.
In this time, other queries also hangs.

I'd like to know any solution for low memory usage although search time
takes a little long.
I guess that posting size(or block size) reading at a time can reduce when
scoring SpanNearQuery.
If possible, does the memory usage for processing SpanNearQuery reduce?
and how do I customize?
examples are really helpful to me.

* I'm using Solr 4.2.1.

thanks.