Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/09/17 04:38:09 UTC

KNOX-424: Fix maven groupId and 0.5.0?

Hi Everyone,

I've made the change in master to switch the groupId in all of the
pom.xml files from org.apache.hadoop to org.apache.knox.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-424

The question is should I cherry-pick this change into 0.5.0?

Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: KNOX-424: Fix maven groupId and 0.5.0?

Posted by Dilli Arumugam <da...@hortonworks.com>.
which needs a witch or wizard.
you would be the wizard!

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.