Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gramann, Cindy" <Ci...@deg.state.wi.us> on 2003/08/01 16:59:34 UTC

RE: Struts 1.1 in Websphere 4.01 on plugin with OS/390

I've been able to get Struts working with the Websphere 4.01 plugin on z/OS
(recently upgraded from OS/390). We are using JSP 1.1 and Servlet 2.2. The
only changes that I needed to make after running the Struts example .war
file through wartowebapp were to extract the dtd's under
org.apache.struts.resources and find the right .jar files for xml parsing.

Is there any other message in your log file before the error message that
you mentioned?