Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Greg Cottman <gr...@quest.com> on 2011/08/01 07:38:38 UTC

RE: Filters for non-Java clients?

Oops.  My bad.  Looking at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/Stargate and the Scanner type definition does include a "filter" element. <blush>  It may be worth mentioning the filter support in the section on Scanner creation, even if you attach a caveat about needing to be brave.

I'll have a look at ScannerModel in the Java API.  Thanks Andy.

Cheers,
Greg.