Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org> on 2022/11/08 03:47:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Xin Gong

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache InLong has invited Xin
Gong to become a Committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Xin Gong is being active in the InLong community, and we are glad to see
him more interactions with the community in the future.

Welcome Xin Gong, and please enjoy your journey.:)

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Charles Zhang
from Apache InLong