Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Moby <mo...@mobsternet.com> on 2004/10/06 17:58:54 UTC

Latest subversion 1.08 with the performance patch

As per Peter's (and some others, my apologies, I forget who now!) I cleaned the
system of the old junk, reinstalled from Peter's latest 1.08 src rpm, and
everything works great

Thank you much for all your hard work.

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a
Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not
a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.  --  Pastor
Martin Niemöller