Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/04 18:32:24 UTC

T5: default css in grid's pager

It looks like when there is enough pages in a grid to start wrapping,
the page blocks (anchor elements) overlap each other (see attached).
Attached is a shot from Konqueror, but the same happens in IE6. I
tried adding my own CSS to fix this but only currently selected page
is wrapped around a span, all other pages are ordinary anchor
elements, without a class or id.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything obvious, but otherwise my
questions are:

- Is this something that should be properly handled out of the box?
- Is it possible for grid pager to put a class or id (like page1, etc)
into anchors which are non-selected pages? This would allow for CSS
customisation.

5.0.10

Regards,
-adam

Re: T5: default css in grid's pager

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Howard, I see it (<div class="t-data-grid-pager">). However,
should this be considered an issue to be addressed, as it really
doesn't look very good when pager wraps its blocks.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I think if you look at the page structure, there are encloding <DIV>
elements with a particular class you can use in a CSS selector.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like when there is enough pages in a grid to start wrapping,
>  the page blocks (anchor elements) overlap each other (see attached).
>  Attached is a shot from Konqueror, but the same happens in IE6. I
>  tried adding my own CSS to fix this but only currently selected page
>  is wrapped around a span, all other pages are ordinary anchor
>  elements, without a class or id.
>
>  Please let me know if I'm missing anything obvious, but otherwise my
>  questions are:
>
>  - Is this something that should be properly handled out of the box?
>  - Is it possible for grid pager to put a class or id (like page1, etc)
>  into anchors which are non-selected pages? This would allow for CSS
>  customisation.
>

>  5.0.10
>
>  Regards,
>  -adam