Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Adam Szita <sz...@cloudera.com> on 2016/10/24 12:51:18 UTC

ASF svn and git repos out of sync?

Hi,

It seems like the Pig repos are out of sync:

diff <(curl -s
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/pig/trunk/CHANGES.txt) <(curl -s
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/trunk/CHANGES.txt)

50a51,53
> PIG-5045: CSVExcelStorage Load: A Quoted Field with a Single Escaped
Quote """" Becomes "" This should become " instead
>   (szita via daijy)

Anyone knows what could've caused this and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Adam

Re: ASF svn and git repos out of sync?

Posted by Adam Szita <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks to Daniel Gruno this is fixed now

Posted by Adam Szita <sz...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.