Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Tamas Jambor <ja...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/23 18:46:29 UTC

hadoop and taste

hi Sean,

just wondering if you still have that issue between hadoop and the CF
library that you were having a couple of months ago? I just need to know
which hadoop version I should go for to make it work.

thanks.

Tamas

Re: hadoop and taste

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Yes and no -- yes, in the sense that the new APIs still have a problem
in the InputFormat implementations, that is not yet fixed. But no, in
the sense that I changed the code to use the old APIs again which do
not have this problem.

We test against Hadoop 0.20.x, but I think it will work with 0.19.x
and maybe 0.18.x too.