Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Websphere and ActiveMQ <de...@hotmail.com> on 2009/05/26 23:34:43 UTC

Now another problem appears

Right now I can receive message from ActiveMQ on linux by Java Client, but I
have to run java client many many times, then I can receive the message.
However, J2EE MDB hasn't this problem, every times I use Java client to send
message, it can receive message on time.

I use default setting for ActiveMQ.

Re: Now another problem appears

Posted by Websphere and ActiveMQ <de...@hotmail.com>.
I tried to use receive(500) to receive message, it looks work correctly. if I
use receiveNoWait, sometime works, sometimes not.

What I want to know is that there is a way to configure ActiveMQ to resolve
this problem? thanks

Posted by Websphere and ActiveMQ <de...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks,

Well, I used queueReceiver.receiveNoWait() method to receive message, but
this method had not this issue when I used IBM MQ as MQM. I cannot use
message listener here because it's client trigger the receiving message
behaviour.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.