Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org> on 2019/03/22 12:48:32 UTC

new contributor guide

Hi team,

I was wondering if someone would have an idea of which doc a new
contributor should look at when someone want to start contributing to
cloudstack? I haven't contribute in code for some time and I'm lost, and
while working with a university to help us on contributing to cloudstack I
realise we have no easy doc as a new dev member.

things like,
* how to setup a dev station, (devcloud? which version?)
* how to contribute bug fix
* how to contribute new feature.

If we have such info sweet, otherwise, I'm willing to update this part.

Re: new contributor guide

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
Thanks Marco,

I'll look at those!