Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "nilay.tiw@gmail.com" <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 09:28:03 UTC

Re: Solr Clustering For Multiple Pages

Hi

I am asking about the  filter after clustering . Faceting   is based on the
single field so,if we need to filter we can search in related field .  But
in clustering it is created by multiple field  then how can we create a
filter for that.

Example

after clusetring you get the following

Model(20)
System(15)
Other Topics(5)

if i will click on Model then i should get  record associated with Model

Regards
Nilay Tiwari

-----
Regards
Nilay Tiwari

Re: Solr Clustering For Multiple Pages

Posted by Stanislaw Osinski <st...@carrotsearch.com>.

> I am asking about the  filter after clustering . Faceting   is based on the
> single field so,if we need to filter we can search in related field .  But
> in clustering it is created by multiple field  then how can we create a
> filter for that.
>
> Example
>
> after clusetring you get the following
>
> Model(20)
> System(15)
> Other Topics(5)
>
> if i will click on Model then i should get  record associated with Model

I'm not sure what you mean by "filter" -- ids of documents belonging to each
cluster are part of the response, see the "docs" array inside the cluster
(see http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ClusteringComponent#Quick_Start for example
output). When the user clicks a cluster, you just need to show the documents
with ids specified inside the cluster the user clicked.

Cheers,

Staszek