Posted to user@ode.apache.org by dawg <zo...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/03 14:27:34 UTC

Using correlation

Hi,

I have a question about using correlation with ODE. Is there some way to use
the process id assigned by ODE for correlation? (assuming the calling side
has it - for my problem that is a reasonable assumption)

Thanks,
Dawg

Re: Using correlation

Posted by dawg <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

Possibly I'm not using it correctly, but I'm getting null process id. This
is the assignment I added (which I adopted from one of the test cases):

 <copy>
     <from>$ode:pid</from>
     <to>$SayHelloIn.parameters/processId</to>
 </copy>

Where processId is a string variable (Which is initialized already).

I'm using ODE 1.3.3.

Thanks,
Dawg

Re: Using correlation