Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2012/11/05 09:04:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > Brand Contest RFP

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: Brand Contest RFP (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Brand+Contest+RFP)

Edited by Graham Lauder:
h2. Preamble

Apache OpenOffice is the renamed and rehomed OpenOffice.org, the second most popular Productivity Software package on the market.  Our users number in the tens of millions world wide.  AOO is one of the most important pieces of Open Source Software available today being of a type of application that is universally used in computers world wide by people of all ethnicities and localities and by organisations from Home users and small business through to large enterprise and government. The AOO source code is the basis for a number of other Productivity Software products.

The

h2. Aim

The aim of the contest is to provide the Apache OpenOffice PMC with a range of options for rebranding the product for the 4.0 release.

h2. Scope

The scope of the competition is the full range of branding from the logo to titles and use on a range of publications. Participants in the competition can use existing branding as a starting point or start entirely afresh.

h2. Eligibility

Anyone is free to participate. If there is sufficient interest from schools we will have a junior competition for those 16 years old and younger alongside the mainstream competition

h2. Prizes

The best entries will get publicity through the global Apache OpenOffice community and designers will be invited to join the AOO design team. This is an opportunity to show off your design skills in a global shop window. We will seek corporate sponsorship for physical prizes.

Page for the planning of the Contest RFP

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action