Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Dale Monti <dm...@linoma.com> on 2009/05/18 18:11:41 UTC

Unzipping an XLSX document

Hi,
It's my understanding that an Office Open XML document is implemented as
a ZIP archive. Is there a tool to unzip it into the raw XML.
For example I would like to view the XML, something  like below:

<workbook>
   <sheets>
   <sheet name="Sheet1" sheetId="1" r:id="rId1"/>
   </sheets>
 </workbook>

Thanks

Re: Unzipping an XLSX document

Posted by Dale Monti <dm...@linoma.com>.
LOL - Sometimes I make things too hard.  Thanks!

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.