Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Ching, Vivian M, ALABS" <vm...@att.com> on 2004/08/03 23:25:55 UTC

sample server code

Can anyone point me to some sample webservice server side code using
Apache soap libraries?
Thanks in advance,

-Vivian

Re: sample server code

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The distribution includes a samples directory.  You can also see the samples in CVS at http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-soap/java/samples/.  Most of the samples include service code.  For example, the address book sample service code is http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-soap/java/samples/addressbook/AddressBook.java?rev=1.7.

I also have a Web page with some simple sample code at http://www.scottnichol.com/basicapachesoapcoding.htm.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.