Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by nitishgarg <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/25 08:39:18 UTC

Apache Solr is not available

I am using Drupal and Apache Solr. I keep getting the error that "Apache Solr
is not available. Please contact your administrator."

It works fine when installed newly. But this error crops after some time.
Any suggestions?

Re: Apache Solr is not available

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I think you'll get more help if you ask Drupal community.  That error message is
specific to Drupal.

Otis
----