Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Franklin Phan <fp...@finaplex.com> on 2006/08/07 09:46:15 UTC

Getting NoInitialContextException

I use struts 1.1 and struts test case 2.1.3.

In my DispatchAction class that I'm trying to test, one of the action methods uses the log4j logger.
MockStrutsTestCase seem to find the logger properties file OK, but encounters NamingException and spits out errors afterwards:

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial

What's going on?

Thanks.

Franklin