Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/06/09 20:25:46 UTC

[drlvm] update - removed "apr-1" in includes

I just did a small checkin of minor mods of the current build system and
  VM source that changes how the APR headers are treated.

It's a simple, minor change

  #include <apr-1/apr.h>

becomes

  #include <apr.h>

the real benefit is that I learned a bit more about how the build stuff
works :)

I've only tested under windows - it builds and passes all tests.  I'll
try linux too at some point unless someone beats me to it.

Next, I'm going to try to switch to the current version of classlib.

geir