Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 01:47:51 UTC

How to contact Admin for http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/ ?

I just registered for an account with Continuum, and the welcome
e-mail says to contact the administrator to get additional rights.

However the mail does not explain how to contact the administrator -
but it does mention using the mailing lists, so here I am ... how do I
get additional rights so that I can set up a build?

RE: No such logger 'com.opensymphony.xwork.Action:schedule?

Posted by "Tawfik, Sameh E" <Sa...@fairisaac.com>.
Never mined, it was my mistake; I did not enter the time correctly.

It is working fine now.

  Sameh

Re: How to contact Admin for http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/ ?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.