Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Christoph Wilhelms <Ch...@impress.com> on 2002/12/03 14:42:26 UTC

Ant logo - the trial continues... :)

Hi all, hi Nick!

I need (for different graphical purposes) a version of our Ant-Logo in a
scalabe vector graphics fromat like .ai, .fh8/9/10, .emf, .wmf, or .svg.

Nick send (in February) an .eps version, that is scalable and usable in
Photoshop, but unfortunazely not editable as a vector graphic!

Additionally I'l like to have (and really like to contribute :)) something
like an Ant graphics repository with a set of images in different formats:
Standard Ant logo in different sizes, "built-by" Logo(s), probably an
URL-Logo containing "ant.apache.org", Antidote Logo (I just committed :)),
etc.
And these all as .gif, .png, .svg...

Thoughts?

Cheers,