Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/05 18:31:12 UTC

0.28.2 has been released

Hi folks,

I just released Mesos 0.28.2 and updated the website.

It includes some important bug fixes. The change log can be found here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=0.28.2

If you are considering using 0.28, please use 0.28.2!

Thanks!
- Jie

Re: 0.28.2 has been released

Posted by Kapil Arya <ka...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi All,

The 0.28.2 rpm/deb packages can be found here:
    http://open.mesosphere.com/downloads/mesos/#apache-mesos-0.28.2

Best,
Kapil

Re: 0.28.2 has been released