Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/07 01:05:03 UTC

Re: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Hi,

Can someone please commit the missing file wrt below for me? It has been
lingering for long.
The review request is at https://reviews.apache.org/r/18759/ , and the
changed file (ConsoleProxyInfo.java) that is responsible for handing out
the correct URL for console is missing in the commit for ACS 4.3 *only*

Thanks,
Amogh