Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by mu...@gmail.com, mu...@gmail.com on 2019/05/04 08:38:49 UTC

kafka loss of data

dear
 how can I config to ensure that data is lost as little as possible,
what is the best practice?

Re: Re: kafka loss of data

Posted by "15332318109@189.cn" <15...@189.cn>.

other
how can I I want to contribute to Apache Kafka.Would you please give me the contributor permission?
My JIRA ID is wenbo.sun.
From: Erick Lee
Date: 2019-05-05 13:00
To: users
Subject: Re: Re: kafka loss of data
For typical topic creation scenarios:
- Replication factor = 3
- min.insync.replicas = 2
- acks = all (ensures not only the leader receives the write, but also the
in-sync replicas)

Refer to "min.insync.replicas" section of
https://docs.confluent.io/current/installation/configuration/topic-configs.html

Re: Re: kafka loss of data

Posted by Erick Lee <er...@confluent.io>.

Re: Re: kafka loss of data