Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Adel Boutros <Ad...@live.com> on 2016/12/21 13:34:33 UTC

[Qpid Java Broker - 6.0.4] Loss of message arrival time on broker restart

Hello,

In case we have a queue configured to be durable and persistent, when the message is received, the "Arrival" time is set correctly in the management console.

However if the broker is restarted, the "Arrival" time is set back to 1970.

Is this expected? If not, do you need a Jira issue to fix it?

Regards,

Adel

Re: [Qpid Java Broker - 6.0.4] Loss of message arrival time on broker restart

Posted by Adel Boutros <Ad...@live.com>.
Hello Lorenz,

I had it with AMQP 1.0 and with different message stores (JDBC, Derby). This is why I thought it was a bug in the web management console.

Regards,

Adel

Posted by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Adel,