Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2017/06/07 17:01:51 UTC

Who's in town for Dataworks Summit?

Hi!

I know that Cos and I will be attending. Anyone else
has definite travel plans for next week? Would be great
to hang out.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Who's in town for Dataworks Summit?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Based on the Doodle I reserved a table for 10 ppl at Gordon Biersch
for 7pm tomorrow 13/6.

Here's the address: 33 E San Fernando St, San Jose, CA 95113

See you guys there tomorrow!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.