Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Shah.Abhishek" <en...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 12:19:56 UTC

Unable to access WebDAV Server

Hi,

While using jackrabbit-webapp-2.4.2 I am able to expose my repository to
WebDave, i.e I can see my default workspace content using the url
="*http://localhost:<port>/jackrabbit-webapp-2.4.2/repository/default/*".

But I am not able to access the repository content by the url =
"*http://localhost:18080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.4.2/server/default/*". Using
this, I can see only *jcr:root* as one node and when I click on it, I get
following output:"*This XML file does not appear to have any style
information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.*"

Below are the changes I have made in my bootstrap.properties:
*repository.config=<path to config file in my system>
repository.home=<path to repository in my system>
repository.name=WCM_Repository

# RMI Settings
rmi.enabled=true
rmi.port=1100
rmi.host=localhost*

And in web.xml I have changed the path of bootstrap-config to where
bootstrap.properties actually lie.

Kindly guide me if I need to make any more config changes.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: Unable to access WebDAV Server

Posted by "Shah.Abhishek" <en...@gmail.com>.
STILL NO REPLY!

I am getting following error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with
it. The document tree is shown below.

And following xml output:
<sv:node sv:name="jcr:root">
	<sv:property sv:name="jcr:primaryType" sv:type="Name">
		<sv:value>rep:root</sv:value>
	</sv:property>
	<sv:property sv:name="jcr:mixinTypes" sv:type="Name" sv:multiple="true">
		<sv:value>rep:AccessControllable</sv:value>
	</sv:property>
<http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659560/webdav-error.png>
</sv:node>

I need the webdav remoting server url to work properly because I am using it
to connect my repository to the JCR plugin of eclipse.