Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Soeren Hilmer <so...@tietoenator.com> on 2003/06/24 09:27:34 UTC

Re: Attributes on Mail

I am pretty much finished, only needs to do a few more tests, I am hoping to
submit a patch tomorrow or at thursday latest.

If you wish to see what I have now, I can send you the current patch.

--Søren

On Monday 23 June 2003 22:17, Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini wrote:
> Søren,
>
> I started looking a little bit to this feature, and we could share our
> efforts. How far have you got into this?
>
> Vincenzo

Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager		Phone:	+45 70 27 64 00
TietoEnator IT+ A/S	Fax:	+45 70 27 64 40
Ved Lunden 12		Direct:	+45 87 46 64 57
DK-8230 Åbyhøj		Email:	soren.hilmer@tietoenator.com

RE: Attributes on Mail

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
If you are already testing, it's better that you finish it :-). But, if you wish, as I went through it (eyes only, no coding), if you send your current patch I may help looking for possible oversights.

Vincenzo