Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <ki...@hp.com> on 2002/01/22 19:11:31 UTC

Donating Dispatcher/Adapter processing extension and SOAP server to the Cocoon project (Part 3)

The following attachment consists of images that are missing from the text
file (part 1) of my submission. The graphics should provie the illustration
for the concept described in the aforementioned text file.

By the way, are there limitations on the size of documents which your server
accepts? I had enormous trouble with submitting this concept in one file.

_________________________________

Kinga Dziembowski
Hewlett Packard
HP Bluestone Middleware Division
6000 Irwin Road
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

856.638.6065

Re: Donating Dispatcher/Adapter processing extension and SOAP server to the Cocoon project (Part 3)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
"DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" wrote:

> The following attachment consists of images that are missing from the text
> file (part 1) of my submission. The graphics should provie the illustration
> for the concept described in the aforementioned text file.
>
> By the way, are there limitations on the size of documents which your server
> accepts? I had enormous trouble with submitting this concept in one file.

Suggestion: place your document on the web, and send the URI so that
only who is interested reads it and you don't consume several megabytes
(50Kb * 500 subscribers) of precious apache bandwidth :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.