Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shevland, Joseph (AU - Hobart)" <js...@deloitte.com.au> on 2001/12/11 22:44:20 UTC

RE: Again: configuring a DB connection pooling for Oracle on Tomc at4

Hi Amine,

You can simply use the connection pooling functionality of the Oracle JDBC
driver if you need to. There's plenty of docs out there on how to do this.

Regards,
Joe

***********Confidentiality/Limited Liability Statement***************

Have the latest business news and in depth analysis delivered to your
desktop. Subscribe to "Insights", Deloitte's fortnightly email
business bulletin . . .

http://www.deloitte.com.au/preferences/preference.asp

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message
in error, please notify Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu immediately.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
Deloitte.

The liability of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, is limited by, and to the
extent of, the Accountants' Scheme under the Professional Standards
Act 1994 (NSW).

The sender cannot guarantee that this email or any attachment to it
is free of computer viruses or other conditions which may damage or
interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used.
It is sent on the strict condition that the user carries out and relies
on its own procedures for ensuring that its use will not interfere with
the recipients systems and the recipient assumes all risk of use and
absolves the sender of all responsibility for any consequence of its use.