Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by nutchcase <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/20 22:06:48 UTC

crawl always stops at depth=3

My crawl always stops at depth=3. It gets documents but does not continue any
further.
Here is my nutch-site.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<property>
<name>http.agent.name</name>
<value>nutch-solr-integration</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>generate.max.per.host</name>
<value>1000</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>plugin.includes</name>
<value>protocol-http|urlfilter-(crawl|regex)|parse-html|index-(basic|anchor)|query-(basic|site|url)|response-(json|xml)|summary-basic|scoring-opic|urlnorma\
lizer-(pass|regex|basic)</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>db.max.outlinks.per.page</name>
<value>1000</value>
</property>
</configuration>

Re: crawl always stops at depth=3

Posted by nutchcase <ch...@yahoo.com>.
All the urls that are qeued are crawled, the problem is that it doesnt look
further than depth 3 for urls so anything below that depth doesnt end up in
the segments. If I disable url filtering completely by removing it from
nutch-site.xml, it gets too many urls so I guess it is a problem with my
filter definition. I just can't seem to get the filter right.

Posted by reinhard schwab <re...@aon.at>.

Posted by nutchcase <ch...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by reinhard schwab <re...@aon.at>.

Posted by nutchcase <ch...@yahoo.com>.