Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/02 07:08:08 UTC

Nutch wiki down ?

Hi all,

I have done few jira checkins this week and wanted to verify if that would
need any wiki updates. Since past 2-3 days, I am not able to access nutch
wiki pages[1]. It says:

*wiki.apache.org is undergoing maintance.*
*We should be back online at <soon> UTC*
*Infrabot on twitter contains more information.*
*Thanks, ASF Infrastructure Team*

The twitter page [0] in that note is not hinting to any specific
update/activity wrt Nutch. Moreover, I am not able to figure out if there
was any generic downtime for several projects as a part of a maintenance.

Does anybody knows about this ?

[0] : https://twitter.com/infrabot
[1] : http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/

Thanks,