Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ENO <er...@telenet.be> on 2008/11/16 08:11:01 UTC

Deploy failed

HI,

I use Rational Business Developer for IBM to develop an application and I
want to deploy this "ear" file on geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3. But I have
an error  :
AbstractWebModuleBuilder: Could not load listener class:
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener

Could someone tell me what I need to deploy a web application developed on
IBM tool?

thanks

Re: Deploy failed

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Nov 15, 2008, at 11:11 PM, ENO wrote:

> HI,
>
> I use Rational Business Developer for IBM to develop an application
> and I
> want to deploy this "ear" file on geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3.
> But I have
> an error  :
> AbstractWebModuleBuilder: Could not load listener class:
> com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
>
> Could someone tell me what I need to deploy a web application
> developed on
> IBM tool?

I'm not familiar with the Rational tool you are using.  However, this
listener appears to be a class from the JSF RI which is not the JSF
implementation used in geronimo.  I think you will need to figure out
how to use a similar or equivalent MyFaces class in its place.

thanks
david jencks